Monday, October 8, 2007

Dianne Gaddy's pastels are in the foreground my art work is down the wall

In breaking a little with birds and birding, I took time to help hang a show that will be at The Jolley House which is part of the Hospice Care Center here in Brunswick GA. Dianne Gaddy and I are members of the Georgia Coastal Artist Guild here in the Golden Isles. Our Guild looks for ways to do community service. I also feel a strong pull to give back the joy I get out of watching birds that it spills out of my hands into my art. I choose five pieces of my work that were meant to raise your spirit and quiet your soul. I hope that over the month as folks who face the very harsh realities of life will view our art and that it gives them a little smile and little comfort.
I think of my monotypes as fun and funky my etchings are more traditional.
Tomorrow it is back to birds

No comments: